Friday, May 23, 2014

Candy Winners!!

Hello dear friends...it's candy winner time!!

I wanted to thank everyone who left me such wonderful comments during our Fussy and Fancy Spring Colours blog hop...you can find my post HERE!!  They are all so very much appreciated!!

So this is how I arrived at my winners...

Original Followers who left a comment:
#1-Desire Fourie
#2-Christine Dol
#3-Karen Steen
#4-Celine
#5-Dianne Mann
#6-Pauline
#7-Tanya Saric
#8-Kerri Boucher
#9-Liz Marsden
#10-May O'Connor
#11-Judy Corner
#12-Jay's Crafty Corner
#13-Sue Drees
#14-Katie K
#15-Mary Lou

New Followers who left a comment:
#1-Norma Gomez
#2-Nancee Purdum
#3-KT Fit Kitty
#4-Miiva
#5-Alethea
#6-Catherine
#7-Sandra
#8-Jane Crafty
#9-Black Lissi
#10-Ivonne

So as I just couldn't figure out how to use Random.org...I know it's probably really easy but it was late and I just gave up...this draw I will call Peter.org...that's my hubbie...LOL!!

Peter.org's winner for my original followers is...#1-Desire Fourie...WOOHOO!!!

And for my new followers...#7-Sandra...YIPPEE!!!

So ladies if you could please contact me through my contact page...on my side bar near the top...leave me an e-mail address that I may reach you at and I will send you your Live and Love e-Cerificates!! 

Thanks once again ALL OF YOU for your visits and comments!!!  Your support is SO very much appreciated!!







 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
     
     

    4 comments:

    1. Oh wow Beth what a wonderful and lovely surprise. Congrats to my fellow winner as well. Also thanks to your awesome Peter.org for doing such a great job. Off to email you xxx
      Hugs
      Desíre
      {Doing Life – my personal blog}

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow! Thank you Beth! And thanks to Peter.org - what a fantastic job ;)
      Mail on its way :)
      Hugs, Sandra

      ReplyDelete