Friday, February 20, 2015

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #133-"Tic Tac Toe"!!!

Good Friday morning dear blogging friends!!!

I am SUPER EXCITED today as it is my turn to host our newest challenge at Fussy and Fancy!!!  I chose to challenge you all with a "Tic Tac Toe" card as our sponsor for this challenge is the most wonderful Sandy of Live and Love Crafts!!!!  So you have many choices for creating...you can use one line, two or go crazy and dazzle us with a full house!!  I am looking forward to seeing all the wonderful creations that you come up with for the Fussy and Fancy Girls!!!

Okay so I have had the template for this...oh...for probably two years or so and thought this would be the perfect time to get working on it as I get to go crazy with my stash!!!

This typewriter template is from Sandra's Scrapshop and I just HAD to take many pics to get all the details in...LOL!!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
this template comes complete with the keys and keyboard...
 angled view to see the return bar, sides, roll and spacebar...
I added lace with rhinestones anywhere that I could...lol...
 return bar...
as you can see I used the always fabulous Maja Designs paper...
 and this little sweetie is "Loves Me, Loves Me Not Tilda" (with her accompanying text) from the newest Love Duo 2015 collection...
I just had to add Frantage and Glamour Dust...
 the  keys, keyboard, nameplate and space bar...
decorated with flowers, die cut corners, pearls, butterfly dies and ribbon...
 closer view of the keys cause I thought this was just so cool looking...
 Magnolia So Wrapped Lovely tag die decorated with stick pin, ribbon, beads, tiny heart with pearl...
I crossed out the "You!" and put "me!!" cause...well...this is for me!!!!...
I used Memory Box Macarena Corner for the mauve sprigs...
 the mauve paper behind the text paper was embossed using a heart patterned embossing folder by Darice...
 closer view of the embossed paper, lace, dies and ribbon with flowers on it...
 close up of charm and decorations...
 butterfly made using Joy!crafts 6002/0027, pearls and embroidery floss with beads...
 
Well that is my typewriter...a Valentine of sorts for myself...lol... and my "full house" Tic Tac Toe card!!!  Now it's your turn...hop on over to Fussy and Fancy and check out the gorgeous projects that my teamies have created!!  We can't wait for you to join us!!!
 
Materials Used:
Stamp-listed above is from Magnolia-licious 
Dies-Spellbinders Large Oval, Joy Crafts Butterfly, Memory Box Macarena Corner, Magnolia So Wrapped Lovely tag and Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Live and Love Crafts supplies-rhinestone lace, pearls, charm, Maja paper and Frantage
Stick pin-The Ribbon Girl
All other supplies are from my stash
 
Challenges that I wish to enter:
Creative Fingers-Challenge #68 Anything Goes
Live and Love Crafts-Challenge #32 Hearts
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia-Challenge #112 Lace and Pearls
Indonesia Magnolia Lovers-Challenge #13 Valentine
Magnolia Down Under-Challenge #253 Valentine with a twist-not red
Magnolia-licious-Hearts and Flowers
Marvelous Magnolia-Challenge #86 Die Crazy
Tildas Town-Challenge #142 Anything Goes, optional bling
Totally Tilda-Challenge #114 Brights or Pastels
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!



39 comments:

  1. WOWZERS!!! This is absolutely amazing! U are one extremely talented lady! The detail is so intricate! I absolutely love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Beth,,,this is just amazing....I love every bit of it...and have spent ages just staring at your photos...you clever lady.....
    I have loved this challenge and like you I am looking forward to seeing all the fab entries...
    Hope you had a lovely holiday....hugs...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOW Beth!!! This is absolutely stunning! I agree with Jo - I can´t stop looking at all your photos and amazing details. You are so talented!!!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This looks totally amazing, what more can I say, it's awesome! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this project is AMAZING !!!! so many details to see ! fantastic !!!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth this awesome, I love all the scrummy details right down to the tiny gems on the lace, it is simply amazing honey!!!! I was wondering how long it would be until you would treat us to another amazing make - A Beth Brovold Original, he he, you are so talented and I love your colouring and creativity!!! Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. God grief Beth, how the heck do you come up with these amazing ideas! Holy wowsers, not even sure where to start! I think this one merits a blanket WHOOP WHOOP! I bow to the master creator! Love it hun! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Goodness Beth ......
    Wow this is amazing Beth !!! Fantastic ...fabulous ... Beautiful ..... Stunning !!!
    Thanks for sharing your master piece with us girls at Totally Tilda
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous Challenge this is Beth! I just love your creation. Love the template too but I think it is perhaps for if you have a machine? I don't have one as yet. How unusual and oh how you have doneit justice! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. me again Beth ;)
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowza! This is absolutely AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you kidding me! This just blows my mind, Beth. It's spectacular. Love your amazing attention to details. And those keys...look so real. This brings back memories of learning how to type in high school...hee hee. Kudos for using the full house of the bingo card. You've really outdone yourself! Love love love this.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't even know where to start, Beth - this looks amazing! How do you come up with these fabulous projects! I can't get over the typewriter keys - they look so realistic! I can remember these typewriters - I learned to type on one back in the day! I'm glad you take so many photos because you can really get a good look at all the fabulous details! You've outdone yourself - again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, you said you were working on a typewriter, but are you kidding me!! Unbelieveably magnificent creation! Beth, you are amazing! woah ..... super well done! but I am sad to say, I remember typewriters very well! you really outdid yourself with this masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful! What an awesome gift this would make! All of your embellishments are lovely and your coloring is fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us at Tilda's Town this week and hope to see you in our next challenge too.

    Have a great day!
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word!! What a delightful project this is Beth, beautifully put together with stunning papers, details and sweet Tilda too. A work of art my dear. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck! Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous project Beth! Amazing! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful card to show case and love the style...Gorgeous colours as always. I must admit I was going to get this from Sandra but oh gosh it seemed like so much work and looking at what you have made, I think I will just admire your work.xxx


    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  19. me again :)
    thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is absolutely stunning Beth, so beautifully crafted and so many fabulous details - a wonderful project.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! So totally cool and so, so much work. Definitely a keeper!! Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Beth...absolutely fabulous! What an amazing creation, so gorgeous and unique. I can't stop looking at it... hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness me this is just amazing!! So stunning and so many gorgeous details!! Wow!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Carzy beautiful!! goodness its so detailed
    Thank you for playing with us at Marvelous Magnolia
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Anny

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness! What an amazing design! Haven't seen anything like this before - well done you! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Beth,
    Thank you for your kind words. What a great template! You've decorated it beautifully with the ever so gorgeous Sofiero papers. Wonderful details, there's so much to discover on this stunning project; thanks so much for sharing with LLC.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow!!! Jaw wide open! Lol!!! This is one amazing piece of artwork. I don't know how you do it? Each time I pop on over to visit I see your creativity just gets better and better. The typewriter is so beautifully decorated and you choice of embellishments are to die for!
    Always a pleasure to admire your work.
    Take care! Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow, this is one stunning project!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Magnolia-licious!
    xoxo t.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow wow wow wow hunny this is stunning, stop tempting me!!!!!!!!!!!!! i so want to do one too now lol,honest it's sooooooo gorgeous, i love it,
    well done, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh MY WORD Beth!!! OUTSTANDING!!!! I have never seen anything like this before:) I am in AWE...SPEECHLESS and cannot quit looking at it!!!LOL Your typewriter--what a beautiful treasure!!! Love every itty bitty inch of this!!! Have a marvelous day!!!
    Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  31. Are you kidding me!! This is amazing! There are just so many things to look at! You did an outstanding job. I can't comment on one thing, everything is wonderful!! Wow, you put a lot of love into this project!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW Beth, this is so fabulous I don't even know what to say, but STUNNING!!! All the gorgeous details and work that went into this....wow~wow~wow!!! Thank you for such a fun challenge, too, I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh My Word! This is so utterly amazing Beth! I actually can't describe how stunned I am! Your talent just wows me every time! This project must have taken you forever, but it is so worth it!

    Love Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW Beth this is stunner of a creation..LOTS of work involved here & worth the end result is Awesome..love all the gorgeous details.. fab take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda & friends chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  35. WOW.........sweetie this is an absolute stunner. I've seen this sooooooo many times on her blog, maybe one day I will get time to make it lol. At the mo I havnt even had time to make the ones I purchased ages ago lol. This really is so so beautiful hun & some of my fave papers.
    Thank you also for joining us over at Live & Love Crafts, hope you will join us for our new challenge.........its a super gorgeous one ;-)

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wowzer! What a stunning typewriter Beth! Look at the details; they just blow me away. Only you have the patience for such wonderful creation. I love it!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beth this is stunning. I couldn't believe it when I saw it on the Fussy and Fancy challenge page. It must have taken ages to put together, you obviously have the patience of a saint! x

    ReplyDelete
  38. WOW! Stunning! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Are you kidding me.......I think I asked you this before, but do you ever sleep? Beth this is outstanding. What a wonderful creation. The typewriter would be the bomb in itself, but of course with all the "Beth" embellishments and pretties, it is just amazing. Add a little Tilda all colored up beautifully and well, just WOW.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete