Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Midweek Magnolias-Challenge #113 "Use a Number"

Happy Wednesday dear blogging friends!!

Today we start a brand new challenge over at Midweek Magnolias...for the next two weeks we want you to show us some numbers!!  Now how easy is that...it could be a birthday, anniversary...well the possibilities are numerous...lol!!  Our sponsor as always is the wonderful Magnolia Sweden!

So going with one of those endless possibilities I decided to make a my card with a new home in mind!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I just bought Sandra's newest template at Sandra's Scrap Shop and thought it would be cute for a "new home" card...
this is Template #95 Waterlily...
I used some DP from my stash...it was called River Revels but can't remember who it's by...
I scored "veins" through the green cardstock leaf and then bended for dimension and distressed the veins before I added...yes...a bit of Frantage...
another view...
I added some cheesecloth that I distressed with Ranger's Forest Moss to give the flower part of the lily a bit more character...
this sweet Tilda is "Bubble Tilda" from the Pink Lemonade 2014 collection...
coloured with my distress re-inkers...
I added Liquid Pearls to the bubbles for dimension...
 closer view...
Tilda is mounted against a die cut bow...
the bow is a die cut from Frantic Stamper Inc. FRA-DIE-09243...
I drew and cut out some smaller extra petals for the center and added a resin flower dusted with Shabby Green Frantage...
the plaque is cut using Spellbinders Vintage Labels Four...
the number is Prima "Shabby Chic Treasure"...
the inside of the card...
computer generated sentiment is printed on die cut also from Spellbinders...
the words are die cuts from the Frantic Stamper Inc. FRA-DIE-09467...
the key is also Prima

And that my friends is a house warming card that I will add another personalization to when it goes to it's new home!!  Now come on over and join us...there really are SO MANY possibilities for this challenge!!  You should see what my fabulous teamies have to show you...hop on over to Midweek Magnolias and check out their GORGEOUS makes!!
 
Challenges I wish to enter:
All About Magnolia-Challenge #2 "Flowers"
Magnolia-licious-"Use a Numeral"
Tildas Town-Challenge #153 "Dies and or Punches"
Deep Oceans-Challenge #103 "Flowers"

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!







 











 

17 comments:

  1. Hi Beth!!

    OMG!!!!!!!! I'm totally blown away by looking at your stunning Water Lily card!!! It's amaaaazing and i so love it!!!
    Thanks for uploading my link; really much appreciated!!
    I hope you don't mind, but i have added some pictures of your wonderful card to the Gallery (offcourse with your Bloglink attached) and i have added it to the Facebook group with a special message to take a peak to your Blog!
    It's sooo wonderful and i love every detail and the sparkles on it!!
    Great job and very well done!!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card or piece of art, I should say. Your friend will just treasure it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness Beth, you must have spent forever fussy cutting out all the amazing details here!! LOVE the entire concept and you have really knocked it out of the park with the design and the details!! You are truly a star!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning. Thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN & our 'Anything Goes' Challenge this week & the very best of luck. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Beth, you always made some wonderful projects !!!, love this one
    hugs
    céline
    and thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous Beth so beautiful made
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning, I love Sandras templates and you've done a fabulous job on this one, nice work Beth
    xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzer, what can I say. This is extraordinary, Beth. You are simply amazing. Fabulous attention to details. I love love LOVE this.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this delightful card, template, stamp and what a fab colour combo.... xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Wow!!!! Your design is fabulous, Tilda looks amazing sitting there surrounded by such gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Very creative!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and hope to see you there again next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowww...... this is gorgeous!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town.

    Hugs
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beth, absolutely divine! How creative. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Licious.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Fabulous idea and so beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful spring card. I love the lily pad, what a great idea! your little Tilda looks perfect sitting there1 Because you know me so well I know you won't mind me saying I think she needs a frog friend! LOL Great job, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW...what a stunning ceation...gorgeous colours and fab design :0)))

    Thanks for playing wit us at *All About Magnolia*

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete