Sunday, May 24, 2015

Totally Tilda and Friends Challenge #121-"Animal Antics"!!

Good Sunday morning dear blogging friends!!

For my first post of today I'm here to tell you about our brand new challenge at Totally Tilda and Friends...it's "Animal Antics"!!!  For the next two weeks it's all about our furry friends...create a card/project using an animal image...sorry no digis please!

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is The Ribbon Girl...I have used a few products on my project from the wonderful on-line store of Mary and Andrea!!
 


I've been looking forward to this challenge as I had a project in mind...then I found myself struggling to get my project done on time because of...well...an animal...lol!!!  My Golden Retriever has had tummy issues...I spent most of Thursday cleaning up after him...making plain rice for his meals and then doesn't my sweet little Beagle decide that he's not feeling wonderful either!!!  What we do for the sweet animals in our lives! 

BUT I did get it done!!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I have been wanting to do this "Circus Train" for quite a while now...
the pattern is from "Score, Fold and Create"...
this fabulous book is full of wonderful patterns...
the authors are the wonderful Diana Crick, Penny Wessenauer and Friends... 
I thought that I would make it into a birthday "card" for our darling Mia...
Miss Mia has a heart of gold and LOVES animals...
this is the engine and the lion car...
 the engine...
DP is Maja from the Sofiero collection...
 this sweet little girl and her furry friend is "Tilda and Maggie the Monkey" from the Animal of the Year 2014 collection...
coloured with my copics...
wheels are decorated with resin flowers...
bead string decorates the engine windows, front and base of the chimney stack...
I added the lace to give it a more finished look...
"happy Birthday" is Hero Arts...
"Mia" is computer generated...
the pole is a decorative straw...
stick pin finishes off the top of pole...
the back...
our sentiment to Miss Mia...
the lion car...
sorry I can't remember what collection the "Lion" is from...
lace, bead strings  and resin flowers decorate this car as well...
the top is decorated with large flat pink pearls...
 
closer view of this sweet little lion...
 
And that is my "Circus Train" with a feminine twist!!  Time for you to hop on over to Totally Tilda and Friends to check out the fabulous creations that my talented teamies have to show you!!!  Then it's over to you!!
 
All materials are listed/linked above...the stick pin, bead string, large flat backed pearls and resin flowers are all from The Ribbon Girl!!
 
Challenges I wish to enter:
The Ribbon Girl-May "Magnolia Only" Challenge-"Happy Birthday"
Magnolia-licious-"Happy Birthday Blog Hop"
Paradise of Magnolia-Challenge #14 "Your Favourite Colour"-I LOVE pink and blue
Time for Magnolia-Challenge #92 "Birthday Card"
 
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very  much appreciated!!!
 


 


10 comments:

  1. Oh my word, Beth, this is so cute !!!!
    love everything as usual
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, what a phenomenal job you did with this circus train. Mia will hold this dear to her heart for her lifetime. Thanks for sharing this wonderful work of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow Beth! I just went to the zoo this week and now you are making me want to go to the circus too!! What an incredible project, as beautiful as it is creative! Love how you did the wheels and the amazing hanging sign! Just glorious my friend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a wonderful design Beth! how can you get this great idea, it is so... cute and lovely. stunning!!
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! This is incredible and creative !
    It's so detailed and very put together
    Big hugs
    Anny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!! how gorgeous is this creation. I love this to bits Beth. A wonderful job hon. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious Blog Hop. Good luck! Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow stunning !! Love all the lovely details !!
    Thanks so much for joining us at TFMC !
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a gorgeous creation Bev and thank you for joining on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.
    Hugs Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. wouah!!!! lovely, thanks for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Beth. You were chosen as a Top 3 winner at Magnolia-licious. Please stop by the challenge blog and obtain your badge. Thanks for playing along with us.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete