Sunday, August 16, 2015

Midway Reminder at Simply Magnolia-"By the Sea"!!

Good Sunday morning dear crafty friends!!

And how is everyone's weekend so far??!!  We have had a fabulous sunny, hot one so far!!  What better time to spend a day "By the Sea"...come on over and join us at Simply Magnolia!!  It's team Glamour's turn to bring you our creations...we are sponsored this challenge by the most wonderful Ribbon Girl!!  I think I'm going to have to pay them a visit when I'm done here cause I saw some fabulous product that I MUST have...lol!!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I wanted to make another "shell" like scene for my Tilda to sit in...
I thought that I could add this to my Tilda Town...sort of off the beach...
I may have to make an ocean at some point...

here is "Pearl Tilda" from the Summer Memories 2012 collection...
coloured with my copics...
I added Liquid Pearl to the bubbles and "pearl" areas of the stamp...  
 the sea die cuts are from the Doohickey Volume 1 edition...
DP is Maja "Life by the Sea" 6X6 paper pad...
the base for Tilda and "sea weed" are made with cheesecloth inked with distress inks...
 I couldn't resist adding some Frantage to the kraft paper die cuts...
I used some tiny shells that I had in my stash...
the back...
 
And that is my "By the Sea" creation...my fabulous team mates have some beautiful projects to show you so hop on over to Simply Magnolia and then come play along with us...we can't wait to be inspired by YOU!!!
 
All materials are listed/linked above.
 
Challenges I wish to enter:
All About Magnolia-Challenge #5 "Summer"
Boutique Magnolia-Challenge #28 "Magnolia stamp with a pet"
Magnolia-licious-"Summer Fun" blog hop "No cards"
Paradise of Magnolia-Challenge #19 & 20 "Anything Goes"
Stamp and Create with Magnolia-Challenge #67 "Anything Goes"
Deep Oceans-Challenge #110 "Maritime"
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!
 

 
 

 
 

14 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Beth. I love the design. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutly fantastic as usual ! love the shell shape
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Beth, another amazing beth brovold original. Absolutely unique, lovely design and your die cuts and Tilda are adorable. Lots of crafty cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Beth! I love that sweet Tilda image and the fabulous 'sea' dies you've use, so cute!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Beth, do you ever just do something simple, heck no!!! This is phenomenal, holy moses!! You have created such a wonderful 3d scene with amazing dimension and so many interesting details! Well done! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my.... so gorgeous!!! Love it!!!
    Thank you so much for joining our summer challenge at All About Magnolia! Hope to see you next month again! ♥

    XX DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this looks Amazing so much work and love has gone into this one can't wait to see what you create next.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Thanks for joining at Paradise of Magnolia: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth this is fabulous! It must have taken hours to create such a beautiful underwater scene. Thanks for joining our challenge at Magnolia-licious™
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Beth!
    So beautiful project...thanks for joining us at Boutique Magnolia. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wowzer, another fabulous creation, Beth. Simply love the beautiful scene you've created. Excellent background of scalloped edges and pearls for the scene. Terrific sea-themed diecuts. Those tiny real shells added the perfect touch.
    Putting my DT cap on here. Thanks for sharing this with us at the Magnolia-licious Chalenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely summer project, Beth. Thanks for joining us at Boutique Magnolia Blog. Hugs, Babi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous design! Thank you for joining us at Boutique Magnolia ❤️
    Xoxo
    Van

    ReplyDelete