Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Candy Winner for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #205 "In the Pink"!!

OOOPPPSSS!!!

I thought that I had scheduled this to post this morning but I guess I goofed...SO...here's my candy winner post a little late!!

I want to thank all my followers for their lovely comments...you have no idea how much they are appreciated!!!

Thank you to my new followers...WELCOME and I hope that you'll visit often!!

I had mentioned a few posts ago that I would have a draw for my 200th post...well that has come and gone....EEEKKKSSS...so I am going to have a draw at the end of November for TWO candy prizes!!  I'm just sorting out some details...SO...STAY TUNED!!


  1.  










  2.  










 
Using Random.org...
 
 
 
The winner is...
 
 
#7 Gail!!
 
 
Gail could you please contact me at brovoldbeth@gmail.com with your details so that I can get your candy in the mail!!!
 
Thank you once again to all my FABULOUS followers AND I'll be back soon with my November candy details!!
 
Mousey hugs,
 

 
 

1 comment: