Sunday, January 15, 2017

Midway Reminder at Simply Magnolia-"Something Old-Something New"

Happy Sunday dear blogging friends!

Well we're half way through the first month of our New Year AND you know what that means...YES...we're half way through our first challenge of the year at Simply Magnolia!  Our theme for this first challenge is "Something Old/Something New"...SUPER easy right??!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
so I inked up one of my new Tildas that I got just before Christmas...
using papers and scraps from my stash I made a simple 6x6 card...
added a touch of new lace that I got right after Christmas...
"find joy every day" is Hero Arts...
I left the inside blank so this can be an emergency card to be completed when needed...
 this little darling is "Sitting Cozy Tilda" from the Aspen Holiday 2016 collection...
coloured with my copics...

And that is my "Something Old/Something New" card!! 

All materials are listed above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
Magnolia-licious-Challenge #1 "Anything Goes"
Live and Love Crafts-Challenge #54 LLC Smorgasbord-I'm using I) Becky's Sketch

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!





4 comments:

  1. wow this is so sweet and so very beautiful great colourng Beth.

    can you look at your mail I have sent it back to you 5 days ago abot that question.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Beth, I love your background so shic.
    Thanks for your visit and your comment on my blog.
    Big hug
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Beth...lovely Tilda, lovely colors, lovely papers and I love the lace.....You see....it's all lovely....xxx
    Hugs Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, could she possibly be any cuter?? Fab everything and those pretty colors. Esp love the lace!

    ReplyDelete