Monday, October 9, 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge #126-"Autumn"

Hello dear blogging friends!!

I sure hope that everyone had a most wonderful weekend!!

To all my Canadian friends...Happy Thanksgiving!!!  Enjoy your family and friends!!

Today we begin a brand new challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society...our most wonderful and talented sponsor is as always Sherri Baldy!!  I've had this sweet little image sitting for a while and decided this was the perfect time to colour her up!! You can find her HERE!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I decided to make a lollipop card...I LOVE making these...only thing it's hard to photograph because of the size...lol!!...so I added a FEW to try to get angles etc...
DP is Bo Bunny from the "Apple Cider" collection...
I added ruffled chiffon around the outer edges...
another view...
the image...
using Scan 0081...
coloured with my copics...
matted on some cheesecloth distress with Memento Rich Cocoa and Rangers Bundled Sage then ripped to look like tendrils...
closer view...
I topped the wired satin bow with leaves and acorns cut using a Spellbinders die...
then added a bottle with acorn inside...
 the bottom bow was made using some wired crocheted ribbon from my stash...
I added some leaf tendrils made using a Memory Box die...then added tiny flowers and pearls...
topped with this pretty yellow flower...I thought it looked like a sunflower...
and finished off with acorn and leaves charms...
 close up of the charm...

And that is my "Autumn" card!!  Now won't you please pay us a visit over a Scrapbook Stamp Society...we always love when you inspire us!!  

All materials are listed/linked above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
Le Blog de defis "The Besties"-Challenge #68 "Anything Goes"
My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog-Challenge #40 "Anything Goes"
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge Blog-1st October 2017 Challenge #10 "Anything Goes"
Classic Design Team Open Challenge-!st October Challenge #17 "Anything Goes"
Craft-Dee Bowz-October Challenge "Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow"
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge-Challenge #67 "Anything Goes"
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge-Challenge #26 15th September 2017 "Anything Goes"

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!

16 comments:

  1. I love love love this card! Holy smokes it is so nice. I love the Autumn colours! Love how you coloured her eyes green...Happy Thanksgiving Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous work here Beth. I love this project you have created.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again, and again, just beautiful work as always. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth your card is so adorable, beautiful and so creative.Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very delightful, coloring brilliant and all the details gorgeous! Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! You nailed the theme of Autumn for sure, the colors are beautiful!

    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome project
    Thank you for sharing with us at my Besties french blog
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. FANtastic project I just love this..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...



    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Fantastic project! Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Maritza DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hermoso proyecto, gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT for  My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing card!! Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spectacular friend, be in love with your project !! Luck. Ruth DT My Besties Spanish Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. W O W
    ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS card Beth!
    LOVE your image and colouring, LOVE your EXCITING design ... I NEED to try my hand at one of these!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and best of luck with your entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice! Thank you for your participation at My-Besties french challenge! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete