Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Midweek Magnolias Challenge #179-"Anything Goes With a Magnolia Image"

Happy Wednesday dear crafty friends!

Welcome to my first post of today...please come and visit me later for my Guest Designer at My Besties Dutch Girl Challenge!

Are the decorations up?...the tree?...presents wrapped or at least bought...lol!...cards done?  

Cards...well that's why I'm here...today we begin our last challenge for this year at Midweek Magnolias...we're taking a break...I sure need it!!  I'm getting a stiff neck from all that colouring!!!  Okay I digress...for this last challenge of 2017 we have the SUPER easy theme of "Anything Goes With a Magnolia Image"...so another chance to get a Christmas card done OR if you're tired of colouring up the Christmas images you can go onto something for the coming year!  Our sponsor is...as always...Magnolia Sweden!

I was SO excited to get my subscription package...I've inked up a few already!!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
DP is Maja Design from the "Joyous Winterdays" collection...
I used Spellbinders Grand Dahlia for the card base...
 I used some Scrapiniec chipboard forms to decorate...
poinsettia is from The Ribbon Girl...
decorated with some beaded berries...
the bow was made using green wired ribbon knotted the topped with red chiffon...
rhinestone circle finishes it off...
 this little darling is "Tilda With Star" from the CP 2017 collection...
coloured with my copics...
I added tiny rhinestones to some of the garland on her tree dress and tiny red dots accented with Glossy Accents to the others...
closer...
the sentiment is from Stamping Bella...
the die cut for the matt is by Spellbinders...
decorated with Scrapiniec chipboard leaves inked in green...sponged with Snow Tex and dusted with Glamour Dust... 

Another card done!!  Now won't you hop on over to Midweek Magnolias...my talented team mates have come up with some beautiful creations! 

All materials are listed/linked above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
Magnolia Forever-Challenge #60 "Christmas/Winter"
Magnolia-licious-December Challenge # "Anything Goes"
Love To Craft Challenge Blog-December Challenge "Anything Goes"
Noor Design Challenge Blog-December Challenge "Anything Goes"
Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog-Traditional Christmas Colours-Red and Green
613 Avenue Create-Challenge #204 "Option Christmas"

And to get you in the Christmas mood...


Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!


4 comments:

  1. Saw your card at 613 Ave C - thank you for sharing it with us Beth! This is an absolutely beautiful Easel card - the image is beautifully colored and the embellishments are very nicely done. I love the beads of garland on her dress!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo cute!!! Great easel card and I like the shaped idea too. Thank you for joining us at Noor UK Design for our "Anything Goes" challenge. Happy new year to you and yours!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth your colouring on this one is spectacular! and the whole design is cute xx Thank you for sharing your talent with us at magnolia-licious Challenge. I hope you will come back Tuesday for another challenge, and a little surprise I have for our supporters ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!
    Movie Online

    ReplyDelete